Friday 13 June 2014

MB&F - Legacy Machine No.2


Another MB&F creation high on my fantasy list. Fulfils my criteria of being gorgeous from the front and the back. I love the way the silver-coloured bridges leave an undulating gap through which to view the contrasting gold-coloured gears as they do their work. This watch is fascinating enough in still pictures, but do check out the Vimeo link below to see it in action. I think if I owned this I would be constantly hypnotised by the motion of the two balance wheels.


















Compulsory viewing - super gorgeous video of this watch in motion here on Vimeo:
LEGACY MACHINE N°2


MB&F website

MB&F Facebook page

Hodinkee's review

Hodinkee's hands-on review (live pics & video)

A Blog to Watch's review

Watch Time's review



No comments:

Post a Comment